The EazyPost system uses an award winning patented dual chamber design from parent our company Duralock UK Ltd.  Proud to be Made in Britain, Duralock is the brand you can trust for reliable, quality, performance fencing. Designed and developed over 25 years ago the Duralock fencing system has been a world leader in the high-pressure field of horse racing and equestrianism, and has subsequently gained similar success in other environments, particularly in the sport, school and commercial markets.

award icon


Safe and robust, the award-winning PVC-u construction reduces the risk of any warping, splitting or breaking, making Duralock the ideal fencing for a broad range of applications. The UV stabilised PVCu formulation ensures Duralock products can be used worldwide and in extremes of weather from -40° in the Baltics to +40° on the Equator. 

eco-friendly icon


Duralock’s ECO-friendly policy allows for the off-cuts and wastage from the window manufacturing industry to form 80% of the PVC with the addition of a protective skin of virgin PVCu representing the remaining 20%. Exhaustive trials and testing of the formulation have resulted in the Duralock products to be extremely strong and durable yet flexible.

globe icon


Duralock is a truly global brand with customers in over 51 countries from Europe to the USA to Asia and Australia. We are delighted to have amongst our international client list a number of prestigious names such as Windsor Castle, Cheltenham Racecourse, Lords Cricket Ground and Fulham Football Club.

racehorse icon


Duralock was also very proud to be the fencing of choice at Ascot Racecourse due to its prestigious appearance, eco-friendly structure and high safety aspect. Smooth, rounded surfaces together with the fencings ability to flex against the weight of horse, jockey and the public, significantly reduces the risk of injury whilst having the benefit of being an attractive, strong and safe system.