EazyPost uses an award winning patented dual chamber design from our parent company Duralock UK Ltd. Using this unique design our EazyPost fencing was developed with you, your home and your garden in mind. As well as being aesthetically pleasing, it is also very simple to install.  There is no need to dig a hole to secure the posts which is the laborious part of any fencing. The result of this extremely simple system will give you a strong, reinforced steel, post which is encased in attractive, no maintenance PVC-u.

recycling icon

80% recycled material

Made from eco-friendly UV-stabilised PVCu of the highest quality using 80% recycled material from the PVCu window industry, a protective skin of virgin PVCu is then applied and represents the remaining 20%.

garden icon


EazyPost has a wide range of applications such as gardens, borders, boundaries and demarcation.  The posts can be installed directly into the ground.

thumbs up icon

stress free

Duralock EazyPost was designed to improve the laborious and time-consuming installation of conventional fencing without digging deep holes, so that with little effort you end up with a steel reinforced post, encased in long lasting PVC.  It has no sharp corners, nails or screws and obviously is completely free of splinters and safe for all ages. It requires no painting or maintenance and is very robust,it can be cut easily using a normal wood saw. It is designed to withstand extremes of temperature and is used commercially and successfully from the Baltic to the Equator. It is also strimmer safe.

delivery icon

buy online

EazyPost can be bought directly from our website and will be delivered to your door, delivery and VAT are included in the pricing shown in our ‘shop section’.